Aiko & Egor is:
- An animated video series
- Promotes social communication and appropriate play skills
- Designed specifically for children with autism
Aiko & Egor uses:
- Simplified animation & language
- Exaggerated social interactions and gestures
- Developmentally-appropriate target skill areas and goals
See Beneath, Inc:
- A 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit in San Diego, CA
- Early Developmental Tools for Children with Autism
- Strong treatment and research background from UCSD
Thank you to everyone who came out to our event on July 19th! We really appreciate the support. We will have photos posted soon!
The Aiko & Egor series utilizes the child's motivation to watch animation to provide fun learning opportunities for parents to teach important target skills. See Beneath, Inc. is currently developing the first full season of Aiko & Egor, which will target three different developmental levels! Check out these two sample clips below to see an example of a Song and a Skill scene and go to the Production page to learn more!